Working at TCA
Click on the video below to hear more on life at TCA:
Join us and be part of our transformation
We are proud to be rated as a ‘good’ school by Ofsted (January 2020). At Thomas Clarkson Academy we are wholly ambitious for every child to have an education that will give them an enriching and fulfilling life. We are highly ambitious for all of our students, their families and our staff. We are proud to be a multicultural community that embraces the Brooke Weston ethos and puts excellent progress and the personal development of students at the heart of everything it does.
Staff at the academy strive towards becoming an outstanding educational establishment for adults and young people alike. We thrive on challenge, are reflective and enjoy purposeful, meaningful partnerships with local schools and the wider community all of whom support us in our resolute aim to raise standards.
We are fast becoming an employer of choice providing excellent professional development for staff in order to create an outstanding place for all to work and learn and we are now seeking to appoint enthusiastic staff to join us. You will be joining a highly experienced team with a strong track record in school improvement.
- Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate young people
- Be committed to achieving outstanding student outcomes
- Be ambitious and have aspirations to develop their career
- Be able to follow the established ethos and culture of our school
We can offer:
- Staff development and career progression opportunities which go beyond the school walls; fostering talent is a key aspect of our culture.
- Access to the Ambition Hub offering a rich and diverse programme of professional development opportunities.
- All staff receive free meals (breakfast and lunch)
- July start and Teaching School induction programme for NQTs
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
There are no current Teaching vacancies
Support Staff Vacancies
We are looking for Exam Invigilators to join our support team. This role involves supervision of student exams (both internal & external) throughout the year.
The role is paid on a casual basis. The hourly rate of pay is £9.20 per hour + £1.11 PH holiday pay.
If you think you can contribute to our organisation we welcome your application. Applicants are required to complete an application form as CVs will not be accepted.
Click for Application Form
Click for Person Specification
Click for Job description
Click for BWT Way Brochure
For further information about how to apply, please contact HR on:
T: 01945 585 237
Closing date: 31st January 2022, noon
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts working with children and young people will be subject to an enhanced disclosures barring service check.
Discover what it's like to work at TCA, the opportunities that are available and how staff are supported on our Recruitment page here.