Thomas Clarkson Academy adheres to all policies set by Brooke Weston Trust. To access the Brooke Weston Trust policies, please click here.
Specifically, please find below linked policies:
- For the Home Learning Guidance document, please click here.
- For the Provider Access policy statement, please click here
- For the Exclusions arrangement policy, please click here
- For the Charging and Remissions policy, please click here
- For the BWT Complaints Policy please click here
- For the Equalities Policy, please click here
- For details of the amount of time off taken by staff who are union officials across Brooke Weston Trust, please click here
- For the Trust privacy notice and Data Protection Policy, please click here.
Thomas Clarkson Academy follows the Brooke Weston Trust Accessibility policy. Detailed information about how this is applied to Thomas Clarkson Academy can be found here.
To access the Brooke Weston Trust Accessibility policy please click here.
Thomas Clarkson Academy follows the Brooke Weston Trust SEN policy, please click here.
Thomas Clarkson Academy follows the Brooke Weston Trust behaviour policy, please click here.
Equalities Policy/Public Sector Equality Duty
This policy (click here to read) has been carefully considered to ensure the equality and the possible implication for pupils with protected characteristics are not prioritised or disadvantaged as part of our commitment to meet the PSED (Public Sector Equality Duty) requirement. The policy set out is considered to be fair and not have an adverse effect on race, gender or disability for staff and students alike.
Freedom of Information Policy
For more policies, including the number of employees in the Trust whose benefits exceed £100k; the Trust's whistle-blowing procedure; and gender gap information, click here.