Key Safeguarding Personnel
|Principal||Mr Richard Scott|
|Designated Safeguarding Lead||
Mrs Alex Salmon
|Deputed Safeguarding Leads||
Mrs Claire Ziebart
Mrs Emma Flisher
Ms Claire Thomas
Mrs Hayley Davies
|Nominated Child Protection Governor||Mrs Jan Hutchinson|
Local Authority Designated Officer
Janet Barr and Paul Walker
If you have a safeguarding concern please contact the school main reception and ask to speak to a member of the safeguarding team. Alternatively you could email your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Brooke Weston Trust's 2018-19 Safeguarding policy can be found by clicking here.
We feel it important to communicate to parents/carers in relation to a particular online safety concern, which is potentially affecting young people in Wisbech and the surrounding area.
How to keep my child safe online - Government guidance, April 2020
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Reporting Hate Crime
Visit the True Vision website for information about hate crime or incidents and advice on how to report it.