Useful Safeguarding Links
Safeguarding children in education
If you have a safeguarding concern over the summer please email your concern to email@example.com.
The Brooke Weston Trust's latest Safeguarding policy can be found by clicking here.
NSPCC helpline - Report abuse in education:
The new dedicated, confidential helpline will be run by the NSPCC and is available to current or past victims as well as parents, carers or professionals with concerns. The dedicated NSPCC helpline number is 0800 136 663, live from Thursday 1st April.
We feel it important to communicate to parents/carers in relation to a particular online safety concern, which is potentially affecting young people in Wisbech and the surrounding area.
How to keep my child safe online - Government guidance, April 2020
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Reporting Hate Crime
Visit the True Vision website for information about hate crime or incidents and advice on how to report it.
Our Family Worker is Mrs Hayley Davies - read more about her role in supporting families.